As a Residential Renters Agent, you will be independently responsible for activities related to apartment, condo, and home rentals. Our Agents interact directly with prospective renters to achieve maximum occupancy for Landlords throughout the Greater Milwaukee Area. This includes generating marketing, qualifying prospects, conduct showings, tenant placement and preparing lease documentation on behalf of the Landlord.
- Great compensation in a fast paced market.
- Amazing growth potential.
- Choose your own schedule.
- Excellent segue into real estate.
- Passion, Ambition, and Initiative.
- To be successful weekend work hours will be important.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Well Organized Scheduling.
- Ability to work independently.
- Charismatic, hardworking and resourceful.
- Capable of working in a fast paced sales environment.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of in-bound phone calls and emails.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation. (proof of insurance required)
- Show properties and assist prospective renters with lease paperwork.
- Obtain new rental property listings through sales and networking.
- Consult prospective renters and landlords regarding the local rental market environment.
- Conduct comparative surveys as requested to ensure competitive market pricing.
- Screen rental applications and present findings to landlords for approval.
- Present leases to qualified renters.
- Comply with all Federal and Local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.