PEWAUKEE SINGLE FAMILY HOME
Aerial view from living room, huge elevated deck, finished walkout basement, beautiful landscaping with pine trees, stones & pebbles, weed protection in place, recently painted, huge master bed room with high cathedral ceiling, new appliances, house filled with upgrades. Convenient to shopping (Pick & Save, Costco, Wal-Mart, Aldi, Ace Hardware, Menards, Kinko), Dining (Major Brands & Local Dining), very close to Pewaukee Lake & Pewaukee Schools, easy access to Capitol Drive, I-94, and Hwy. 16.
Utilities: Water/heat/electric utility charges are renter’s responsibility.
- Sub division: Riverwood (very close to Pewaukee Lake, Capitol Dr., I-94, and Hwy. 16)
- Deck: Attached, huge & elevated
- Basement: Finished, walkout to the backyard, use as additional living space
- Garage: 3 Car, Attached, Opener Included
- Exterior Feature: Partial Brick, Wood
- Bedroom 1: 24×23, Upper Level, Bedroom 2:13×12, Upper Level, Bedroom 3:13×11, Upper Level
Study Room/Den: 11×11, Main Level, Dining Room: 13×11, Main Level, Living Room: 19×17, Main Level
- Interior Features: Walk-in closet(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Water Softener
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Style: 2 Story, Contemporary
- Located on top of hill, very close to top rated Pewaukee School
- Sorry, No Cats.
- Artisan 179 (1.17 mi)121 reviews
- Taqueria Guadalajara (4.38 mi)35 reviews
- Casa Tequila Restaurant (4.86 mi)3 reviews
- Malabar Coast Coffee & Tea (0.79 mi)25 reviews
- Brewer's Two Cafe (1.16 mi)18 reviews
- Malabar Coast Coffee & Tea (3.53 mi)7 reviews
- Woodman's Market (4.95 mi)26 reviews
- Good Harvest Market (3.26 mi)26 reviews
- Meijer (1.59 mi)10 reviews