Downtown Restored Victorian! STUNNING VIEWS! Jacuzzi Tub W/D In Unit!
Year Built: 1913
Sq Footage: 1000sqft.
Bedrooms: 1 Bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bath
Parking: Parking ramp
Lease Duration: 1 Year (See Details Below)
Pets Policy: No Pets Allowed
Laundry: In Unit
Property Type: Apartment
Fantastic fully rehabbed water street apartment located in the heart of Milwaukee’s most desirable downtown area.
This premium one bedroom with one bathroom has plenty of space for dining or a computer/work area. Being located at the intersection of Water/Mason leaves you walking distance to Gold’s Gym, Endless Dining Options, River Walk Trails, The Hottest Nightlife Scene, Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, and much more….
Walking into this restored downtown Victorian with new modern elegance and Historic Old World Charm, you will certainly find yourself at home in this stunning apartment.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Master bath
- Storage space
- Range / Oven
- Central A/C
- Ceiling fans
- Hardwood floor
- Tile floor
- Granite countertop
- High / Vaulted ceiling
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Jetted tub
- Secured entry
- Near transportation
- On-street parking
- Swingin' Door Exchange (0.22 mi)517 reviews
- Third Coast Provisions (0.18 mi)102 reviews
- The Rumpus Room - A Bartolotta Gastropub (0.28 mi)371 reviews
- Stone Creek Coffee (0.21 mi)36 reviews
- Kickapoo Coffee Roasters (0.61 mi)64 reviews
- Colectivo Lakefront (1.48 mi)349 reviews
- Metro Market (0.42 mi)98 reviews
- Grand Avenue Market (0.51 mi)3 reviews
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Market (0.79 mi)51 reviews