HISTORIC THIRD WARD APARTMENTS, BALCONY, W/D IN-UNIT, GARAGE PARKING, PETS WELCOME!
Jackson Square is one of the newest apartment development in the Historic Third Ward. This spectacular 81-unit building designed by Epstein-Uhen Architects is located on the eastern edge of the ward and offers a mix of one and two-bedroom units as well as townhouse configurations. Units feature huge picture windows and balconies. There is a heated and secured parking garage which allows parking for each resident.
Jackson Square is NOW LEASING, with many great floor plans still available! Please contact us with any questions or to arrange a showing.
Pets are permitted as described: each apartment home is allowed up to two (2) cats per apartment or 1 dog. Dogs are allowed on the second and third floor only. A vet certification is required and is to be submitted at lease signing. Breed restrictions do apply.
Pet Deposit $300 non-refundable and a monthly pet fee of $40 per month per pet. Cats must be spayed/neutered.
Indoor Temperature Controlled Garage 1 Space is $125.00 per month, tandem spaces are $200 per month
Virtual Tour: Click Here
- Swingin' Door Exchange (0 mi)357 reviews
- Third Coast Provisions (0 mi)35 reviews
- Buckley's Restaurant & Bar (0 mi)215 reviews
- Colectivo Lakefront (0 mi)307 reviews
- Dryhootch Coffeehouse (0 mi)14 reviews
- Stone Creek Coffee (0 mi)29 reviews
- Metro Market (0 mi)84 reviews
- Usinger's (0 mi)77 reviews
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Market (0 mi)35 reviews
- 14 reviews
- North Division High School (0 mi)1 reviews
- 2 reviews