What You Will Learn:
- How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- How to track social media analytics using Social Media Management and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts .
- Assist our Director of Social Media Marketing in building and presenting social media strategy.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, non-profit management or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Interest in property management and community development.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, a master of social media management, and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the property management and marketing field.